Jan 28 , 2019
Choosing the fabric for your sofa is learning how to care for it.
1. Vacuum fabric sofas regularly with an upholstery attachment using low suction.
2. Clean spills/marks immediately, as stains are harder to remove when they are left unattended.
3. Prevent velcro and sharp objects such as rings or buckles from coming into contact with your furniture, as they may cause pulling or tearing of fabric.
4. Prevent pilling with regular vacuuming and cleaning to remove dirt and any loose fibres.
5. Protect fabrics from direct sunlight as this can result in fading, and weaken fibres.
6. Organise an annual professional clean by an upholstery cleaner to maintain your sofa's condition.